ABOUT

Us

We aim to be faithful stewards of our resources. In 2018 our fundraising and administrative costs were only 9%.The remaining revenue, 91%, was used to support our long term educational and missional areas of ministry.

SO LITTLE 

DOES SO MUCH

MISSION

Together for Tanzania exists to provide educational and missional support to people in Tanzania. We do this through your contributions, partnerships and sponsorships. We are so grateful. We could not do it without you.

VISION

Our vision is to help strengthen the faith, health and self-sufficiency of people in Tanzania so they are better equipped to care for their families, serve their community and impact positive change in their country.

Together for Tanzania

P.O. Box 395, Powhatan, VA 23139

info@togetherfortanzania.org

© 2019 Together For Tanzania